Monday, June 2, 2014

A SUPER FAST BUT GREAT UPDATE! :D

First off, I love you guys so much :) Thank you so much for all of your support and love and prayers <3 I'm in need of them!! haha

my newbie Hna Castleman is the BOMB!! We work really hard together and we laugh a ton so it's been a great week! The poor thing was kinda sick so we stayed in a day. . .we got to know each other really well :) She speaks VERY well for being straight out of the MTC but she still gets frustrated. We're having a hard time finding people and helping the people we have progress, but if we keep being positive and working and praying hard with a lot of faith I know the blessings will start pooring out :) I LOVE being amissionary and I'm doing all I can to love and serve the Lord with every second of this short I have left here in Argentina <3

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! Have an awesome week!!!!
MUAH MUAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment